thank you, I am looking for what terminology to use in searching, not
for someone to "do it" for me. I am new to twitter so not even sure
what "it" is.  =p

And looking for resources so I can self-educate.

I have done ActionScripting for 10 years and am use to providing links
to good resources as member of that community (I have answered 5,000
questions on actionsript.org) and I am simply not sure what the lingo
is for an automated tweet?

thanks again . . .