> > > I am trying to integrate Twitter OAuth with my website. Right now
> > > I can use this API
> > > (https://twitter.com/account/verify_credentials.xml) to get lots
> > > of profile information like user ID, screen name, but I didn't
> > > any info about the user email address. Is there any API to get
> > > email address? Thanks in advance.
>
> Is there any reason twitter doesn't support it? it is so weird.

App User:
Morning,

Mail Server:
Morning.

App User:
What have you got?

Mail Server:
Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

(Developers: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

Or Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Email User:
Have you got anything without spam?

Mail Server:
Well, the spam, eggs, sausage and spam
That's not got much spam in it

Email User:
I don't want any spam!

App User:
Why can't she have eggs, bacon, spam and sausage?

Email User:
That's got spam in it!

App User:
Hasn't got much spam in it as spam, eggs, sausage and spam has it?

(Developers: Spam! Spam! Spam!...)

Email User:
Could you do me eggs, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam, then?

Mail Server:
Iiiiiiiiiiiich!!

Email User:
What do you mean 'Iiiiiiiiiich'? I don't like spam!

(Developers: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!)

Mail Server (to Developers):
Shut up!

(Developers: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!)

Mail Server:
Shut Up! Bloody Developers!
You can't have egg, bacon, spam and sausage without the spam.

Email User:
I don't like spam!

App User:
Shush dear, don't have a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it,
I'm having spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans,
spam, spam, spam, and spam!

(Developers: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!)

Mail Server:
Shut Up!! Baked beans are off.

App User:
Well, could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?

Mail Server:
You mean spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam,
spam and spam?

Developers (intervening):
Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!
Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam.
Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
Spam spam spam spam!

Chris Babcock