Well, of course when I wrote "store", I meant to write those values
inside web.config file; so in a manner that lets me change them
easily.

The question here is if it correct to read Token ad TokenSecret and
use those values so I have not to log in every times.
This is a library that I use inside my server and against my account.

Thanks.