Yep, this  "we can blacklist an app for any other reason as we deem
fit," stuff is fine but don't expect other 3rd party developers to play
along.

I've been trying to get an "exact number of people you can delete from a
following" in 24 hours without risking your twitter account from the
tech support team following the suspension of my @LiveNFLchat account,
no one seems to know/be prepared to state a number.

We're happy to play by the rules, just spell out what those rules
clearly are.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Live Chat Concepts Inc