My reading is that twitter can blacklist an app at any time for any reason - "Twitter may suspend or terminate your access to the API" - That being true, effectively it means that's the rule and the other points are really guidelines. It provides total freedom for the Platform team. That's also my understanding of the current rules/TOS.

It's not obvious how to make an investable app on this basis. Am i wrong about this. Or can anyone confirm experience of successfully negotiating around this caveat for a due diligence?

Ben