OK Alex, thanks for that insight. I'm trying hard to be patient, but I
hope you can understand that this issue is strangling my new business.

Also, I don't see anything in the documentation which differentiates
these social graph calls from those rising above support on a "best-
effort basis". I'm not trying to be argumentative, but it would help
me tremendously with prioritization of ongoing development if I knew
which other API calls won't receive priority support if they should
suddenly fail. If there is some internal prioritization, I think the
community needs to know what it is. I know I do!

Thanks,

- Waldron