I am having such problems - in my twitter app,I am sending the search
results to the screen,
then someone is trying to re-tweet a status so status_id is passed to
my
re-tweet script so that text could be extracted and re-tweeted.Then i
have the following error:

"Sorry, you are not authorized to see this status"

If that's a normal behaviour then how can i extract just the text of
the status....should i pass the whole text via
HTTP GET to my re-tweet script?

The problem is that i am