"OneForty is not a developer-friendly platform."

I think this is a demonstrably false statement. All of my interactions with
Laura and the 140 team have been very positive, and she's made it clear that
they're working on the contract. Sometimes lawyers overcomplicate things,
and it takes time to dial it back.

And yes, when I claimed Twitpay I balked at the contract initially. We don't
have an app to sell, so none of it applied to us, and I knew Laura was
working on it, so I went ahead with the registration.

Whether you sign it or not, I hope people will give Laura and her team time
to sort this out. She's a good person, and has shown a real desire to make
something good here.

 -- ivey