All else aside ... lawyers complicate things? Maybe, but you don't
launch a product/platform and expect commitment from outside parties
until YOU are happy with what YOUR lawyers have produced and thus YOU
are offering to the outside world.

There's no defense for a questionable contract. You stand behind your
contract, or you don't publish it. Period.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera