On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Abraham Williams <4bra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Twitter's spam flagging system is an ever-changing trade secret. It is
> unlikely that you will get a direct answer. Have the 600 account holders
> contact Twitter support and hopefully they will get re-enabled quickly.
> Abraham

Or, in the event that they ARE spammers, hopefully they WON'T. People
writing, selling or hosting multiple-account management software need
to become a LOT more circumspect in who they serve as clientele, and
how precisely they serve them. There is a TON of abuse here, and
greedy people need to learn a lesson.

Not saying that's the case with the OP, but I'm EXTREMELY happy to see
more aggressive filtering going on! (And looking forward to the
Address Book!)

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera