Well, in the last dragnet, http://twitter.com/ricksanchezcnn,
http://twitter.com/scottkwalker, http://twitter.com/karlrove were all
suspended.  And while you might disagree with their politics, it's
pretty evident from their tweets that they were not spammers.  These
well-known personalities (and several others) were quickly restored,
but you have to wonder how many non-wellknown, non-spam accounts are
now in the weeds waiting for Twitter to restore their accounts.

Too many false positives, and too many unknown rules arbitrarily
applied.