Isaiah,

We are definitely interested in hearing what type of workflow you
would prefer for OAuth-ing desktop applications. We want to make the
experience the best it can be and look for your feedback on how we can
improve it.

Let me start another thread so we can make sure to capture everyone's feedback.

Best, Ryan