Regex isn't that tough, but it IS one of those things you need to get
into the rhythm of, and it's very easy to fall out. Every time I
heavily dive back in though, after lots of frustration, you eventually
end up with a lot of elegance and power.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera