On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 8:09 AM, vivekpuri <v...@vivekpuri.com> wrote:

> Will someone from Twitter please respond if there is an ETA to resolve
> this issue. Work arounds can never be really as effective as the real
> deal.

Sorry, I thought it was clear from the previous email. There is no ETA
because it's not going to be resolved. GAE does not use an IP
infrastructure that is amicable to our rate-limiting logic, so if you
want to integrate IP rate-limited calls into your web-based
applications, you will need to either use the workaround stated
earlier or use a hosting service that will let you use a static IP.

-Chad