Once Twitter posted details of the API in this public forum, that
opened the door to our discussing lists publicly (if it wasn’t open
already). And I’ve been doing so. I even made a video showing
TalkingPuffin all of Robert Scoble’s lists at once on a big screen:
http://twitter.com/dcbriccetti/scala

Simply enabling the Lists feature for many users and putting a little
message on the Web page saying, “please don’t blog about it” is not a
good approach. I’m not complaining, just explaining why I feel fine
about talking about it.

If I enter into an agreement with someone, I honor it, of course.