Exactly the same scenario here [1] too. Querying with Bulk Ids would
save quite a bit of overhead for both parties.

Btw, if so many people are doing this graph-walking exercise, how
about collaborating and sharing this data? Feel free to contact me off-
list at { harshad.rj AT gmail }

[1] http://twinkler.in