Recently, our team has developed a new twitter app. It's quite
convenient to use, combining Twitter with the most common IM tool ---
MSN. We hope it will be useful to twitter users!

TwitOnMSN - A fully featured twitter client working on Window Live
Network.

TwitOnMSN (http://www.twitonmsn.com) is a twitter im client service
released by groups.im, who is hosting a global group chatting service
on Window Live Network and Yahoo messenger. Basing on a great
technology of client simulating of WLN, TwitOnMSN was supposed to be a
stable and highly efficient service for global twitter&WLN users.

Feature List:

* Notification of tweets. A tweet will popup as a message right after
it posted.
* Oauth & basic authorization available. A user could sign on by Oauth
link or username/password.
* Official twitter text commands supported. Supporting most official
text commands like: @, D, RT, follow, get, whois, on, off, stats.
* Avatar displaying. Avatars of tweets owners will show up by custom
emotions.
* Post a picture by one drop. Drop a picture file to the conversation
window to post the picture to twitpic and post a link tweet to twitter
as well.
* Thumbs of twitpic pictures. Tweets containing a twitpic link will
notified with thumbs of pictures.

Requirement:
MSN Messenger 7.0 or later is required to display custom emotions
correctly.