Whether you like or dislike DNS Bl's they are part of email severs in wide use today. I had both twitter.com and facebook.com whitelisted, so I was ok, however,

http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=128.121.146.141
http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblock&ip=69.63.178.175
Still listed.

I posted the facebook one because I am sure people are friends with each other.

What is very concerning, is that twitter has sent mail to spamtraps, that means only one thing, which is that an address was harvested. Assuming no malicious spamcop user put the address into their system, this is pretty grim behavior.

twitter has been in spamcop
Listing History
In the past 20.4 days, it has been listed 8 times for a total of 7.4 days

At the end of the day, a lot of twitter users are not getting email alerts, or any emails.