Yes Thanks a lot for your reply. I'm curious how client like tweetie
and tweetmap does in their application.

For example, the nearby feature in tweetie looks pretty good.

It can drop more than 20 pins on each load; however, I can't get that
many results from the api search with "valid" location like

"location":"37.818300,-122.245000"

I did load 100 results in each page.

The only way I'm thinking is just keep loading the pages(next page-

Is this easy to be blocked by twitter?
Because my app will try to load more results when user move the map.

Thanks!