we've made an effort to get everything over to api.twitter.com/1. if for some reason its not, please ask on this mailing list -- we can either help you figure out what's up, or it is potentially an error on our side.

happy thanksgiving!

In general, our recommendation is to use api.twitter.com/1 from here on out as we are beginning our transition of all our endpoints to the versioned api namespace. We don't know exact dates, but at some point we will deprecate
accessing the API from twitter.com directly.

What about the existing apis?
Are those accessible from api.twitter.com/1 now ?
If yes, I can start changing right now.

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team