Many people use UberTwitter from their phone and also tweet from the
web or a desktop client. UT updates the profile location with GPS data
but the browser doesn't. If the source of the tweet is UT chances are
the location is accurate, otherwise it's probably old. If you
desperately need to pin as many tweets on the map as possible you may
want to use this information for the time being.

Diego