Thanks, Raffi, Im understaing it a little better now.

But is there any way to search only among tweets that have geodata
(tweets sent by the geotagging API)?

Sorry if Im being too stupid here, but what I still dont understand is
how the geo parameter in the search can work even with tweets that
havent been geotagged. If there´s no geodata on those tweets, how come
the search engine know they were sent from within the radius I
searched?