The Twitter document  says "Each whitelisted entity, whether an
account or IP address, is allowed 20000 requests per hour.", but in
the twitter-development-talk group, i found this , "What you all have
been confirming is correct. The intended behavior is 20k per IP
unauthenticated, and 20k per IP *per user* authenticated. This is not
a bug. "  on the following link,
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/e75daf87a23a0a61/6e7a6378577cc821?lnk=gst&q=Rate+Limiting+Question#6e7a6378577cc821

What does "20k per IP Per User"  means exactly ,
Assume a user is whitelisted and he is using my app which uses a
whitelisted IP,  for this scenario how many  'GET requests' credit my
app will get from Twitter per hour?

regards,
Vikas