hi duane.

i'm not personally familiar with all the nuances about how this feature is
going to be rolled out -- i ran it by a few people, and here are the
everybody, however, our expectation is that business users and business apps
will find the features the most appealing.

1. Is Twitter planning to charge money for this feature?

we are still figuring out the revenue implications for this feature suite.

> 2. If so, how does that affect developers?  Is this going to cost
> developers any money in any way whatsoever?

3. Will developers who -don't- have business accounts have access to
> the Contributor API?

once it is launched, and post testing, we will provide a way for developers
to test and access these APIs for development purposes.