I develop various applications using .NET tools (and PHP).  For many
of my projects, I really need to run my own servers; shared webhosting
just doesn't cut it (and that's going to be especially true when I get
access to the firehose -- soon, I hope).

I've been frustrated over the past year.  Even though costs have come
down, it's still been too expensive to run a server on my own.  I have
a feeling a lot of us are in the same boat.

Luckily, I met some people on Twitter who work for a company called
GoGrid.  We discussed the low number of hosting sites for .NET devs
and the high prices.  GoGrid made me a deal (and I apologize if this
sounds like a sales pitch, but I hope you find the information
useful).  The deal is, if I manage the orders from the .NET community,
I can offer devs a deeply discounted rate on GoGrid servers.  So, I'm
passing the information onto the .NET devs on the Twitter list.

If you'd like to know more, read the post below.  You can contact me
with any questions.

http://www.voiceoftech.com/swhitley/?p=837