I concur, we too got accepted by BizSpark within 2-3 days from application...

On Dec 22, 2009, at 7:24 AM, Andrew Badera <and...@badera.us> wrote:

Hey Shannon,

The application process can be expedited if the network partner knows
you and pushes it. If you want a referral to a reliable partner, hit
me up off-list.

This current project, we applied and got approved <48 hours.

I like the shared DB thought.

--ab

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Shannon Whitley