That's not all that secure, eventually it will be loaded into memory
and can be found by any hacker with some patience. As soon as you
distribute any sort of data it is no longer private. You're average
Joe might not be able to find it, but any skilled hacker will. And
after all the average Joe does not care anyways about OAuth tokens
("what's oauth?"), but hackers do. So you're kind of blocking the
wrong person, it's the hacker you want to stop.

Josh