I would like to point out the official Flickr Uploadr application that is
OAuth and open source. If you download it as a user [1] it includes their
official API keys but if you download it as a developer [2] you implement
your own API keys.

Ironically all of these massive threads talking about impersonating
applications is probably just making more crackers aware that they can do
this. :-/

Abraham

[1] http://www.flickr.com/tools/uploadr/
[2] http://code.flickr.com/trac/browser/trunk/uploadr/README.osx#L76