Am I interpreting this correct as saying "out of capacity concern
we're currently blocking Flash developers"? The crossdomain.xml issue
has been extremely frustrating across all of Twitter's service
endpoints and if I'm interpreting this post correctly this just adds
to a series of poor choices Twitter has made in regard to Flash
developers in my opinion. If this service needs to be limited for
capacity reasons it should be limited in the same way regardless of
what technology you are using to make requests of the API.

-Orian Marx
Flex Developer