Everything looks fine with your POST conversation.  Can you email directly
with more details?
1) What library/tool are you using to make your POSTs?
2) What are the OS/architectures you're running on in your different
environments?
3) Are there odd characters in the password? (could this be a character
encoding issue?)

These are shots in the dark.  We're not seeing this with other
users/environments that I know of.

  ---Mark

http://twitter.com/mccv