The combinatorics don't work out here until we offer boolean AND. Tokens are
thrown against a HashMap to determine delivery. It's not really feasible to
also throw arbitrary combinations of tokens against the HashMap. If we ever
support AND, then you could search for ow AND ly.

You'll have to over-request and filter on your end.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.