Have you read the EULA(s) ?

In legal matters it's usually best to do your own footwork on the fine
print first and foremost, rather than trusting a list of Internet
strangers.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera