Nice! But... I couldn't miss this opportunity to share my own version
of Chirp tweet tracking page, focused on conversations! :p

http://twitoaster.com/twitter-chirp-conference/

It threads in real time all attendees' conversations, displaying their
discussions rather than disjointed tweets.

Arnaud - http://twitter.com/twitoaster