John,

I know it is still some ways off into the future, but would you
consider segmenting out the areas of user streams that don't have
privacy implications, to make those parts of the stream available to
services as a higher priority compared with the rest?

For me, social graph changes are the biggest pain point in terms of
processing and delays (and in some cases impracticality) in providing
services to users.

I can imagine that there will be scalability issues, because a service
will have to be able to subscribe to the streams of hundreds of
thousands or more users.

Nonetheless, consideration will be much appreciated.