Being able to retrieve a list of unfollows a user performed since some
point in time would be hugely valuable for anyone trying to maintain
an up-to-date record of a user's connections without regularly having
to refetch all the ids. Is there any way this could be accomplished,
perhaps as a REST endpoint?