While I may not want to revoke access for a key, I don't want to leave
folks logged into twitter if they use my application from a shared
computer.  (And no, asking them to log out from twitter isn't
reasonable.)

It used to be that oauth/authorize did NOT leave users logged into
twitter, now it does.

http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/detail?id=1453