Hello!

While it has been documented that the Twitter User Streams API is
designed predominantly for server-2-client interactions, I'm wondering
how Twitter feels about a service provider (like Cliqset) attempting
to behave within the bounds of a typical User Streams usage pattern.

At a high level what I mean by 'behave' is that the Cliqset website
would exhibit the behavior of a desktop application, establishing
connectivity to the User Stream only when Twitter user was active
within the application. The only caveat would be the need for multiple
authenticated connections from 1 or more hosts.

Is this something that would be frowned upon by Twitter or can we
explore this further?

Thanks,

Darren