We truly and sincerely want support this use case as soon as we
possibly can. To do so is a big win for everyone.

If we can hack something together, even at considerable expense, we
will do so. There isn't a clear path, as our options are limited due
to authentication, privacy, capacity and logistics issues.

We'll continue to game out various acceleration possibilities as we
get user streams ready to launch over the next several months.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.