On 4/27/2010 11:35 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
ours might, but as you know about Open Source, the whole point is that
 people can choose and some may choose to use certain calls that require
 authentication. And what does charging money have to do with anything?

I presume that we are talking about the difference and relative advantages of being able to log in browserlessly vs logging in with a system that requires opening a browser, at least on the initial use. Again, what dose money have to do with that one way or another?