Hydrated message support in earlybird!

http://github.com/zbowling/earlybird/

OAuth in query string doesn't work  and only HMAC-SHA1 signature (unless you
only allow plaintext over SSL) but its fine.

One feature request would be an inital event with the users credentials just
like how the user's social graph comes down initially. Right now I don't
know the user's screen_name unless I also hit api.twitter.com or he tells me
on the command line. With that I could drop the dependency on the twitter
gem.

Zac Bowling
@zbowling