Hey guys, a couple questions/remarks on the new user streams features:

1) OAuth
I have no problem using the stream with BasicAuth, nor using the REST
API with OAuth. However I'm always getting 401s with OAuth on the
stream, even though Zac's fork or earlybird works flawlessly.
Just to try and locate the problem I tried signing the request with
the official noob tool at
http://hueniverse.com/2008/10/beginners-guide-to-oauth-part-iv-signing-requests/
and sending the header with curl (with fiddling with spaces, tabs &
newline just in case, and even the realm value - just because
earlybird's impl doesn't send it), and I still can't login. While my
own code signing matches the parameters this tool outputs (and works
on api.twitter.com) it doesn't match what the ruby gem generates, even
when using the same timestamp and nonce, so I was suspecting some
difference in the base string. (I don't know Ruby, or how to get the
Base String there, but there's apparently a signature_base_string
method, and it did seem to have all the oauth params in the query
string)

2) +1 on the user burping at the beginning :)

3) Are the deletion notices going to be hydrated too ? ATM it's a
little raw. While it's understandable for the status not to be there
since it's just been deleted, maybe the full JSON user could be there
instead of just its id ?

Thanks
Rémy
@lqd