On May 10, 1:08 pm, Abraham Williams <4bra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is because you are using the faster Sign in With Twitter endpoint where
> if a user has already authorized your application they will automatically
> redirect back to your site. If you want the user to always get prompted use
> $connection->getAuthorizeURL($token, FALSE);

Thanks. I tried that, and it worked.

One more question: how could I have figured this out without asking?

The comment block on twitterOAuth::getAuthorizeURL doesn't explain the
second parameter at all. I got your twitterOAuth documentation from
docs.google.com (I think through a link in the Twitter API Google
Group), but it describes the beta code, and I now know that it omits
the critical fact that I needed. Also, it's a brief outline of the
sequence of API calls -- useful in its own right, but it can't contain
the level of detail that I'd need to solve a problem like this one.