Hi, Dears!

If one of yours could help me, I will really be happy. I have no
experience with PHP.

If you access the follow link, the prototype will send a request to
the Search PHP Twitter Class with the tag "educacao". In my language,
it to be "educação". So, some tweets results could be show like
"educação".

http://www.portabilis.com.br/tcc/search_PHP_API/index.php?twitterq=educacao&Submit=Enviar+dados

The follow link show the Search.php class that makes the process:

http://www.portabilis.com.br/tcc/search_PHP_API/search.phps

I guess that some convertion function could be resolve it, like
iconv(‘utf-8′,’iso-8859-1′), or something else. But I dont know
exactly what to do and where. Looking to search.php, some suggestion?

Thank you very much.