i haven't implemented OAuth at the moment but i'm at the verge doing
it. although it is complete nonsense for my closed circuit use of
posting status updates from website to twitter by fixed set of 2 to 3
users which never change.
i wish that Twitter would offer an alternative for scenarios like
this.
i just wanted to clarify this...