Hi Rich,

TwitrPix is in the process of converting to oAuth and we'll be
finalizing our oAuth Echo APIs very shortly.  It was my understanding
that there would be some type of oAuth Echo console so we could test
our implementation, but I haven't received final word back yet from
Twitter.

I think its super important that from a developer standpoint that all
service provides (TwitrPix, Twitpic, Tweetphoto,etc) all use a very
standarized way of dealing with oAuth Echo implementations in their
API endpoints.  This will certainly reduce any confusion and possible
burden of having developers deal with multiple variations.  Same way
the services used a common endpoint for upload and uploadAndPost, this
should be no different.

Best,
Jerry