Hi, thank you for the answer, this is an example of a sentence that
works and is tweeted correctly:

     "setting up my twitter 私のさえずりを設定する"

and now an example of a sentence that is not tweeted because of
"incorrect signature":

     "setting up my twitter"

I find it interesting because it is a substring of the first sentence.