I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be on the list much going
forward. Reading the list has become a time consuming burden (1000+
emails/month) and much of it has become reiteration for me. Getting more
time on my own projects and paying for the roof over my head are top
priorities right now. But if you have questions pertaining to me feel free
to cc me on them and I will be more then happy to jump in.

If you are interested in hiring me for Twitter integration projects
(especially OAuth with just over 2 weeks left) or just want to say hi you
can reach me as 4bra...@gmail.com or @abraham.

Oh. I have several Twitter API related blog posts in draft so be sure to
look for them on http://blog.abrah.am/.

I'll be around :)
Abraham
Abraham Williams | Hacker Advocate | http://abrah.am