Thanks. That would help me in listing out new followers. But if any of
a users old friends stopped following them, I wouldn't get it :(

Anyways, hoping to see a 'since' param with new and deleted ids sent.
I know you guys are pretty tied up with other important stuff, but
hope to see this someday :)

-Nischal