Hi Vijay,

For the situation you describe we provide a "My Access Token" page which you
can reach from the details page of your application. Just visit
http://dev.twitter.com/apps, follow the link to your applications details
and then click "My Access Token" on the right hand side. That page provides
you with the user token and secret for your account using that application.
Using these details you don't need to complete the OAuth handshake process
and can go straight onto making signed OAuth requests.

Hope that helps,
Matt