Hi Dewald,

There were some lingering issues with the SSL certificates due to what
appears to be a number of machines not receiving the re-deployed SSL
certificates. This should work itself out in the early part of the day
today. We are investigating issues with users/show -- could you please be
more specific as to what issues you are seeing with users/show -- by down do
you mean that it is throwing 500s, 401s, 400s, incomplete results, invalid
results, delayed results?

Meanwhile, we have dedicated teams focused on resolving numerous issues that
have been plaguing the system lately and the fruits of their labor should be
visible and realized steadily on an ongoing basis. We are continuing to
monitor the progress of many deployed fixes, including the rate limiting
issues that a great number were experiencing earlier this week and last --
on that front, things are looking much better.

Taylor